Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Today

I got another 1370 in the final chapter of *Quest* this morning. Things are looking pretty grim at the moment, which is just as it should be. I like it! At noon I wondered whether I'd continue with *Quest* in the afternoon or switch to *Shann*. The question was completely moot. It was a busy busy afternoon. A friend came in for tea with me and left when she had finished hers. Mine was still untouched! My bosses are glad that all three of the jobs I sold this afternoon are do-it-yourselfer jobs. Everything is ordered and on the way. Our fax machine is also acting up so I dashed out for a bit and researched getting a new one. Do you know that it is relatively uncommon to have a fax machine with a voice answering machine built in? I love this feature, and the guys may have to swing for a separate answering machine. Or I can leave two fax machines plugged into the phone line and simply leave one empty of paper and transfer film... Hmm. We're gonna have to make a decision in the next day or two, before I take a hammer to this one. (Did I say that out loud?)

No comments: