Monday, August 29, 2005

Revising

Today the customers did what I asked, and grouped themselves nicely so I had three groups in the store at once, and then they went away. Twice. Cooperative customers make Val a happy girl.

So does progress on revisions. Made just over 5K today, and I keep finding places to thread some of my sub-plots through the weave. I'm happy with the progress.

So, is there anyone who wants to come out and say something really positive about Steeple Hill romances? Because these are character books rather than plot books, I'm finding the characters quite complex. There are any number of ways to have a person turned off marriage for life! :p. And yes, some of them stretch things a tad. Or a large tad. I haven't read plain romances for eons, so I'm finding this an interesting side note.

No comments: