Friday, August 12, 2005

The Royal Mail is Slow

I've been waiting for a couple of weeks for my copy of A Bride Most Begrudging by Deanne Gist. I was really hoping it would show up this week...I even told my mother-in-law that she could read it first if it arrived while I was gone, but no such luck. This book is a new release from Bethany House, and has already gone to at least a second printing. I used to read historical romances, but I'd never heard the term *tobacco bride* before. Wish my book would hurry up and come. The reviews on Deanne's site are whetting my appetite.

2 comments:

Maripat said...

I just got my copies of Afterburn and Talyn last night. 8 PM UPS showed up at the house. Haha.

Valerie Comer said...

This is a review copy, so it's worth waiting for. And waiting. And waiting. Sigh.