Thursday, March 02, 2006

I have recently read Brenda Coulter's book A Family Forever.

I don't read a lot of conventional romances, whether or not they are *inspirational* (which this one is). You may recall that I read a stack of them in the fall before taking my own run at writing a romance for Nano. Brenda's previous book Finding Hope was easily the best of the lot, making me laugh out loud on several occasions, and therefore I did not want to miss the opportunity to read the newest Brenda novel: A Family Forever

When a man who's sworn to protect his dead brother's fiancée discovers she's pregnant, he marries her, convinced that God will honor his good intentions and make the couple fall in love. But can it really be that simple?


The short answer is NO! The fascinating and believable story of Shelby and Tucker's unconventional marriage begins here with a sneak preview.

You'll enjoy the read!

No comments: