Saturday, April 01, 2006

Choose your own Adventure

I tie on my cross-trainers and head south down the driveway. Which direction will I go?


Heading down the driveway Posted by Picasa

I look right. I want a longer walk today. The road west deadends in only 3/4 of a mile.


West another day... Posted by Picasa

East it is. But almost immediately I have to choose north or south.


Will it be north or south? Posted by Picasa

South is in the sunshine. Sounds good.


Heading south Posted by Picasa

Keep to the left facing traffic for one mile.


Time to turn around Posted by Picasa

Now the ditch is on my side of the road and I can watch out for my buddy the muskrat.


The muskrat! Posted by Picasa

Right on cue! There he is. Here is his favorite place to lose me:


The marsh in the ditch Posted by Picasa

Time to turn back down our road.


Back on our road Posted by Picasa

Almost home. Our house is the barn-shaped one on the right.


The farm Posted by Picasa

We've been gone about forty minutes. Hope you enjoyed the walk!

5 comments:

Maripat said...

Thank you, Val. I needed that.

fiorinda said...

What a beautiful place to walk. I needed the exercise, thanks. :)

Jean said...

Ah, that's a great walk. I feel so much better now.

lindaruth said...

What a beautiful place you live!

Valerie Comer said...

Glad you've all enjoyed the walk!