Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Talyn by Holly Lisle

This fabulous fantasy book debuts in paperback today, says author Holly Lisle in this post.

If you like complicated, well thought out, well WRITTEN adult fantasy novels, give the world of Korre a try. The second book in the series, Hawkspar, is due out in '07. The continuation of the series will be determined by initial sales of TALYN in paperback.

This is one of my all-time favorite fantasy novels by a master of the genre, Holly Lisle. I bullied my library into purchasing the hardcover, so I've read it, but now that I know the paperback is out I'm off to buy my own copy. This book is a keeper, and I don't want the world of Korre to die out. If you have folks on your Christmas list that enjoy fantasy, consider buying TALYN. Precautionary note: There is adult content.

1 comment:

Maripat said...

Talyn is my favorite fantasy novel by Holly Lisle. Awesome book.