Thursday, October 02, 2008

Tempest in a Teacup

Or in a nutshell: A breeder for the Guardian Race fights to make a young prophet's vision of them leading a reformation come true even when he is banished and she becomes the cult leader's fifth wife.

Tempest is currently at 35,000 words and moving along nicely. In an effort to think about rebuilding my website, I see that the content of it is as out of date as the design itself. So I'm working on the teaser blurb next.

Not only will the website work get done, this meshes nicely with Lesson 11's homework for Thinking Sideways!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Whatever you do in the redesign, please don't take down the recipe site (at least until I can make sure I have my favorite recipes copied).

Oh, and that Sentence is tremendous.

Valerie Comer said...

If I decide to take down the recipe boards, I'll give everyone a heads-up in advance. I'm pretty sure that day is coming, though.
Thanks for praising my Sentence :)