Tuesday, March 29, 2005

For what it's worth...

I went to Curves this morning and finally could do the whole circuit again. Whatever has been the deal with my elbow has lessened off somewhat. I can still feel the discomfort, but the pain is gone. Hallelujah.

My in-laws upgraded their computer monitor to a flat screen, and didn't know what to do with their old 17" *regular* monitor. WooHoo!!! With the tower I picked up for fifty bucks two years ago I have been using the 14" monitor that came with our first computer, a 486 from 1992. It's been wavering between pastel pink and nearly purple for at least half that time. So now the old monitor is in the dumpster, and I am happily looking at a WHITE background, HUGE screen (well, yes, I have one this size at home, but still...) Me happy.

No comments: