1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
My odd facts?
1. My mother didn't teach me how to cook, so it's a good thing my sister taught me how to read.
2. I've been to at least six developed hot springs: Ainsworth, Nakusp, Harrison, Canyon, Fairmont, Radium and three undeveloped ones.
3. Besides hot springs, my area of BC is common for ferries. There are five free ferries that I've been on quite often, one of which is the longest free ferry ride in Canada (about 35 minutes).
4. I attended boarding school for grades 9-12.
5. As the youngest of five girls, I grew up mostly an only child due to age differences.
6. (This is harder than it looks! Most of you know quite a bit about my current life, so I need to delve deeper...) Okay, here goes: I met my husband when we were both in tenth grade.
7. Two of my closest friends are my daughter and my daughter-in-law.
8. In the 27 years that I've been married, we've moved 14 times. We've been in our current one for 7. And before that we'd managed 4.5 years in the same place three times. What does that tell you about the rest of those years? :P
Whew. That's 8. Now I'm curious about YOU and your random, obscure facts! I'd like to tag: Hanna, Jen, Karen, Tina, EJ, Jean, Maripat, and Debbie. (And I'm off the hook blogging for a few days again :P)