Wednesday, February 09, 2005

It's CRITTING time!


When you think of me writing away, this is where I am. Posted by Hello

Months go by with no critiques at all, and suddenly I have a week with two of them. Today's synopsis crit took most of the morning. I have to do all I can do to help my friends to break into print!

I got a few hundred words on *Quest* this afternoon. Not as much as I would have liked, but interruptions were rampant at work. Yes, that's me (the invisible one) sitting in that chair in the photo, hopping up constantly to get the phone. Eventually I gave up and spent some time organizing a bunch of the worldbuilding I've been doing for *Shann*. That needed doing, too, and didn't require as solid of concentration.

Did I mention that calf #6 was waiting for us when we got home from work last night? So far all is well on the western front.

No comments: