Wednesday, September 20, 2006

EdenStar website, day 3

Today is the last day of the EdenStar Books and Games website tour. Both Blogger and Mozilla Firefox were scheming against me getting this post up. This is try number four.

Even though I am a reader and not a gamer, I had a look at the gaming section of the site. Most of the games available there appear to be LOTR games in various formats. If you think trying a game based on Tolkein's world sounds like fun, check to see whether your system is supported. The few other games listed don't appear to fit the category of sff games, but I could be wrong. Like I said, I'm not really into games.

If you're curious what some other bloggers have to say, check out these links:

Jim Black
Jackie Castle
Bryan Davis
Beth Goddard
Leathel Grody
Karen Hancock
Elliot Hanowski
Katie Hart
Sherrie Hibbs
Sharon Hinck
Joleen Howell
Jason Joyner
Tina Kulesa
Kevin Lucia
Rachel Marks
Shannon McNear
Rebecca LuElla Miller
Cheryl Russel
Mirtika Schultz
Stuart Stockton
Steve Trower
Speculative Faith

No comments: