Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Book Tour - Return of the Guardian King Day 2


I'm frustrated that I just don't have the time or the brain power to put together the kind of post that I feel Return of the Guardian King deserves. Well, the whole series, really, because I'm still at 2/3 of the way through book 3 and haven't read the final installment. Karen Hancock is a wonderful writer and I'm enjoying the journey through Kiriath on Abramm's shoulder.

I hopped through a lot of blogs on the list yesterday. Usually when I do that I keep notes of ones to draw to your attention. I completely forgot to. I'm functioning on less than a full brain here these days and this is a way it shows, I guess. But if you go to my niece Karen's blog you'll find she did a bit of a round-up herself.

Karen Hancock is contracted for two more books from Bethany House. I'm looking forward to reading them as well. I'm sorry, Karen, that I wasn't able to do justice to this tour. I wanted to!

No comments: