Monday, May 21, 2007

One Word Meme

I found this one word meme over at Jean's blog and because it is cold out and raining a bit too much to finish planting out my bedding plants--and I'm bored--I thought I'd play along. Join in if you'd like, and leave a comment so we can come see. (Tina already played, I see!)

1. Where is your cell phone?
charging

2. Relationship?
committed

3. Your hair?
combed!

4. Work?
busy

5. Your sister?
Which?

6. Your favorite thing?
books

7. Your dream last night?
undreamt

8. Your favorite drink?
mocha

9. Your dream car?
Rav-Four

10. The room you’re in?
living

11. Your shoes?
slippers

12. Your fears?
forgotten

13. What do you want to be in 10 years?
fit

14. Who did you hang out with this weekend?
hubby

15. What you’re not good at?
tact

16. Muffin?
banana

17. One of your wish list items?
publication

18. Where you grew up?
Manitoba

19. The last thing you did?
garden

20. What are you wearing?
jeans

21. What aren’t you wearing?
jewelry

22. Your pet
meow

23. Your computer?
humming

24. Your life?
stressed

25. Your mood?
waiting

26. Missing?
hubby

27. What are you thinking about right now?
questions :P

28. Your car?
away

29. Your kitchen?
disaster

30. Your summer?
coming

31. Your favorite color?
green

32. When is the last time you laughed?
yesterday

33. Last time you cried?
yesterday

34. School?
kids

35. Love
woo-hoo!

3 comments:

Jean said...

I was wondering how the kitchen was coming along. I guess I know now. ;)

chrisd said...

Val. Weren't you supposed to work on CSFF today? hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Valerie Comer said...

Chris, you'll notice I already HAD posted for Monday, and it was still Monday when I did the meme. Hmmmm??? :P

And Jean...I hate to talk about the kitchen these days! We've been home so little to accomplish anything. Maybe some photos soon...