Thursday, October 04, 2007

Happy Birthday to...

my baby girl. I gotta say, it doesn't seem THAT long since I brought the snugglebug home from the hospital. Go on over and wish her a happy day! She's working ten hours today at two different jobs, so it'll be a long one.

As for me, I'm reading through Marks of Repentance. It is a strange mix of being better than I thought and worse than I'd hoped. Sigh. Those first three chapters are over-worked, and yet...I've thought of what I hope will be a punchier arrangement of opening scenes. Again. But it has to wait til I get through the end. I'm watching my threads carefully on this read through to make sure I didn't drop any. So far so good.

5 comments:

Karenee said...

HAha! You're old!

Actually, that's just a quote of what I told Mom on my birthday. Isn't it wonderful to watch what God does with time? {{{hug}}} Love you.

Valerie Comer said...

Um, thanks. I think.

chrisd said...

Happy Birthday! Are you doing NaNo this year? I don't think I can do it this year.

Valerie Comer said...

Today was not MY birthday, but my daughter's. And I'm thinking no on Nano.

OOOOH Chris, cute avatar!!

chrisd said...

Well, happy birthday to your daughter.

Hope everyone by you is doing great!