Tuesday, January 25, 2005

WooHoo! Another Rustle bites the dust! YES! (Do we dare hope that's got all of them?)

For those who are interested, this morning I received an email from Karen Hancock in response to the one I sent her a couple of weeks ago regarding Christianity in fantasy. I've forwarded her email to those of you I KNOW were interested, but if anyone else wants to know what she had to say, I'd be happy to email it to you as well. Just ask.

On Saturday my librarian phoned and begged me to help her with ordering sff books for the library, out of the new releases for Dec/Jan. After asking for recommendations at Forward Motion, I compiled my short list this morning to give her later today.

That means its eleven a.m. and I'm just ready to open my *False Perceptions* file. Let's see, where were we? Treyan has just been released from the hospital after observation from his concussion. He's undergoing depression and is sure he's ruined everything he always dreamt of. Sigh. Okay, Treyan, here we go. Sorry, dude, I'm not quite done with you yet...

And now it's 11:40, and I'm finally getting a chance to upload this, and I haven't spent any of that time with Treyan, either. Sigh. After lunch?

No comments: