Thursday, May 05, 2005

A farm photo to cheer your day!


Lest you think all aspects of farming are glamorous! Posted by Hello

No, really, there ARE other things to think about. I finally got all the files for Shann's story together on my work computer today. That seemed like a good idea, for the number of times this week I've wanted to check something that I'd already written, or a bit of worldbuilding. So, then...I decided to get serious with the words today and kicked out over 3k. The story is coming together very well and I'm enjoying this part of the process a great deal.

And now I'm very tired and headed for bed after a busy day and busy evening...

2 comments:

Jean said...

I suppose you *could* be shoveling that by hand...All-in-all, I'd rather use the Bobcat, I think.

Valerie Comer said...

True. Maybe that does make the Bobcat *glamorous*!